Product not Found Do a Search Looking for a Better Price Click More Info
Pure Copper Magnetic Therapy Bracelet For Arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, RSI, Carpal Tunnel, Migraines & Fatigue
Simple Minimalist High Quality Copper Magnetic Bracelet
This bracelet is perfect for anyone looking to help relieve pain from arthritis, RSI, carpal tunnel, migraines, fatigue and more. Whether you live a calm and relaxing life or a very active lifestyle, many people find copper bracelets help reduce some of their aches and pains as they grow older. The minimalist style design is perfect for blending in with the rest of your accessories.
Why Magnets & Copper?
Magnets worn close to your joints are believed to help increase blood flow to these joints, bringing healing nutrients such as iron and vitamin C to them. Magnets have been used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years and are still used today as a first line treatment for many common complaints.
And the believed health benefits of copper include proper growth of the body, efficient utilization of iron, proper enzymatic reactions, as well as improved health of connective tissues, hair, and eyes.
Bring natural pain relief to your life today - order your pure copper magnetic therapy bracelet now!
- MAXIMUM PAIN MANAGEMENT with 6 rare earth magnets totalling over 15,000 Gauss to help relieve symptoms associated with arthritis, carpal tunnel, RSI, & more
- 99.9% PURE COPPER to deliver natural pain relief directly to the source of inflammation as an extremely effective, non-invasive treatment
- SAVE ON YOUR ORDER - Get 10% Off when you purchase any 2 Earth Therapy products with code ETDEAL10. Get 15% off 3 products with code ETDEAL15. ★ LIMITED TIME OFFER ★
- SIMPLE, CLASSIC DESIGN ideal for men and women so you don't have to bother with a small clasp or closure
- ADJUSTABLE TO FIT MOST WRISTS at a 6.5" diameter. Our open bangle design adjusts with just a light squeeze. No need to break out the toolset or take a trip to the jeweler. Use in conjunction with Rheumatoid Arthritis Unmasked.